Getting off the ground is one of the greatest challenges to overcome for every new business owner.
At Slate, we support those that dare to dream. We provide all the help you need to propel your business forward, so you don’t waste your time on paperwork and other formalities.
Company registration and paperwork are taken care of so that you receive your Certificate of Incorporation and are officially recognized as a business.
The moment your business is incorporated, filings for various compliances will start. Don’t pay unnecessary penalties by ignoring these when you start out.
* Plans starting at ₹6,000
We undertake all aspects of business setup, from PAN, TAN, and DIN registrations to opening bank accounts so that you have everything you need to get your business up and running.
Keep your house in order from the getgo so you don’t struggle later to track past transactions.
No, The OneSlate Platform is not an accounting software. It integrates with existing accounting softwares (such as, Tally) to provide the user a richer UI, complimentary services (such as, accounting, compliances etc), payment tools, invoicing and a lot more, so that the user can have greater visibility and control over their financials.
Slate can not only help you meet tax deadlines by keeping you informed of when they are coming up, but also connect you with our experienced service professionals who can calculate the tax liabilities and file your returns.
The OneSlate Platform is primarily designed for business owners who would like to have greater visibility and control over their financial metrics. Slate’s clients are from various industries, such as, startups, e-commerce, technology, software development, doctors, lawyers, manufacturers, restaurants, retail, etc.
Choose between our flexible 3 Month and 12 Month plans and get your business up and running smoothly.
* Banks such as HDFC, Kotak, ICICI, RBL, etc.
1. If no data is shared by the client for more than 1 month, then Slate will charge catch up accounting fees which will be 10% higher than monthly charges for that period.
2. While Slate’s team will provide all data to auditors, it will not be involved in the audit process. If a client requires the assistance of Slate’s team in the audit process, fees can be agreed upon at that time.
3. Bookkeeping and TDS Compliance will be offered free for the first 3 months if per month expenses is below 5 lakhs.
4. Bookkeeping & TDS Compliance will be offered at Rs. 999 up to Rs. 10 L per month in expenses or revenue (whichever is higher)
5. If annual plan is chosen, Slate will bill the difference of any new charges on account of additional services or increase in scope, on a quarterly basis
6. If clients delay payments beyond 7 days, Slate reserves the right to restrict the client’s access to the platform and charge a 3% per month interest on the delayed payment.