Stay in control of your financials.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news, updates and special promotions.
Select the expenses/revenue range that is most applicable to your business
1. If no data is shared by the client for more than 1 month, then Slate will charge catch up accounting fees which will be 10% higher than monthly charges for that period.
2. While Slate’s team will provide all data to auditors, it will not be involved in the audit process. If the client requires the assistance of Slate’s team in the audit process, fees can be agreed upon at that time.
3. If monthly plan is chosen, client must make payment within 7 days of receiving the invoice.
4. If annual plan is chosen, Slate sill bill the difference of any new charges on account of additional services or increase in scope, on a quarterly basis.
5. If clients delay payments beyond 7 days, Slate reserves the right to restrict the client’s access to the platform and charge a 3% per month interest on the delayed payment.
6. Transactions correspond sales and Purchase invoice only.
7. Cancellation Policy:
You may discontinue Slate services at any time by intimating your Account Executive. Fees collected in advance will be returned on a pro-rata basis along with your company data within 15 days of cancellation.